Car importing

Guest ally

Is there any point?

I have a 307cc. Does anybody have experience of importing agents for cars or of getting suitable insurance in Oz?

Hiya

We looked into taking our car when we started applying ,i think there is a few old post in transport section ,the feedback we got was it is too expensive when you take into account the mass of fees payable at the Ozzy end,we did a fair bit of research and came to the same conclusion ,,too expensive and loads of hassle ,hope this helps,,

Cal x

Hiya

We looked into taking our car when we started applying ,i think there is a few old post in transport section ,the feedback we got was it is too expensive when you take into account the mass of fees payable at the Ozzy end,we did a fair bit of research and came to the same conclusion ,,too expensive and loads of hassle ,hope this helps,,

Cal x

Thanks Cal,

You seem to confirm what my research found.

I hope someone wants to buy the car!

Ally

Dont even go there!!! over 12mth ago a guy said he'd have my car ,whenever we are ready ,we told him last week (left it till last min) he could have it now to be told ''well the girlfriend dosnt know if she likes it now'' !!! so selling cars is abit of a sore subject right now.

Hope you have better luck than me

Luv

Cal x

Archived