186 Health Check - Urgent Question / Help! Cheers

Hi,

Firstly thanks for peoples replies so far – everyone seems mega helpful.

So have submitted everything on the weekend for my ENS 186 Temporary Residence Transition – paid and put through and then uploaded all relevant documents.

I did not complete my medical before submitting the application (in hindsight I have been told it is quicker to do this and wish I had).

Therefore I need to do the medical / get HAP ID but when I click on the link as shown in the pic says that currently not available? (I click on link and it comes up with that screen).

If I complete the health assessment to do before Visa I have heard this slows things down, therefore need to use eMedical system.

Frustrated as wanted to get everything done ASAP – anyone know how I can get a HAPID / any input much appreciated!

Cheers :)Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

It is a technical glitch in the system which has been occurring since the recent upgrade. Send an email with your application details to health@immi.gov.au advising of the issue and they will email you with HAP ID and a new link.

Thanks again for all the replies – funnily I rang IMMI this morning and they were extremely unhelpful.

The person I spoke with told me I would have to wait for a HAPID to be provided by my CO and that this could take 6 – 9 months!

This seems at odds with what other people I know who have applied recently and also this:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

I will try the above and fingers crossed, worried now I have messed it up and should have done them first / this will slow it down.

Cheers again

Archived