Does Experience add up after assessment from ACS

joshbay84

Hello Guys,

I think I bumped into a tricky situation. I received my skill assessment from ACS stating that The following employment after August 2009 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code

Thus, if I consider from Sep'09 - Aug'14, it is exactly 5 years and hence would fetch me 5 points. However, if the experience is considered from Sep'09-Sep'14, then it is 5+ years and hence results in 10 points. So, if I apply by Mid of this month, will I be eligible for 10 points( by adding up the experience for September) although ACS only evaluated from Aug'05 - Aug'2014?

Joshua

• 6 months later...

Hi Joshua,

can an you confirm if your experience after the ACS assessment date (date of the letter) was allowed for submission? My letter was dated May 2013 and by adding a year on from then in the same role it gives me extra work experience points

Hi Joshua,

can an you confirm if your experience after the ACS assessment date (date of the letter) was allowed for submission? My letter was dated May 2013 and by adding a year on from then in the same role it gives me extra work experience points

Yes, the experience got added and I was awarded additional points.

Good Luck

Archived