How long did the clinic take to upload your medical to DIBP

pilotg2

Hi all, i know the whole visa application is a waiting game and that's not really been a problem for us so far... So our CO asked for a our PCC and medicals and gave us the usual 28 days to reply.

Now the Essex hospital we went to for our medical, have so far, taken 8 clear working days and still not submitted our medicals to DIBP. When my wife has called to follow up, no one knows anything (clinic is not full time) and won't commit to when it will be actually completed.

We just wondering how long did you guys wait? We hoped paying around £750 and getting this part done locally it would have been a fairly quick process.

Hi all, i know the whole visa application is a waiting game and that's not really been a problem for us so far... So our CO asked for a our PCC and medicals and gave us the usual 28 days to reply.

Now the Essex hospital we went to for our medical, have so far, taken 8 clear working days and still not submitted our medicals to DIBP. When my wife has called to follow up, no one knows anything (clinic is not full time) and won't commit to when it will be actually completed.

We just wondering how long did you guys wait? We hoped paying around £750 and getting this part done locally it would have been a fairly quick process.

My medical was submitted to DIBP 3 days after...

Our medicals were submitted exactly 2 weeks later, but they already told me it would take that long. When I called to chase on the 14th day it had just been done that morning and the lady on the phone confirmed all the details. I wouldn't be happy with them not knowing either! Can you ask to speak to someone other than the reception?

Archived