Roll call

Aunt Agatha

We are planning to go back by June 2015. All dependent on jobs, my old employer is currently doing a recruitment drive with interviews in November (when I'm there on holiday!), so if I get one, we'll pack up and go sooner - although we still need to do Citizenship first, aaarrrggh! Anyway, we will be returning to West Yorkshire where we will only be minutes away from family and friends :-)

Well you KNOW where I'm going Aunt Agatha lol! But end April 2015 to the North Tyne Valley in Northumberland, near kielder forest. Will be looking for jobs before I go, house is sorted as we never managed to sell it! Yes it's not ideal as its small but it's ours & my parents own farms so maybe in the future we will move into one of the farmhouses. I'm thinking hubby may stay on until end of the tax year but we will be looking for jobs for him to. Childcare is sorted as both sets of parents are nearby as well as a decent nursery & great schools!! I'm looking forward to going back to oz for my 'holiday' in the knowledge that I'm coming back!! Happy happy

We're hoping to head back next summer sometime. We'd need to be there with enough time to find jobs, find a place to live and enrol the kids for school starting in September. We were initially thinking of North Oxford, but OH has family in Manchester and North Yorkshire, so further north might be a possibility too.

Archived