186 employment documents

That would be the same info as on your contract wouldn't it?

Yes the same. But I rather ask my company to write me a statement saying I have been working there for 3 yrs then to submit all the PAYG statements plus I have my contract renewed once ( for my 457)

I had to give a new contract starting from when my visa application was submitted even though I had a contract before. I think they wanted payslips too, but that was before immigration was linked to the tax department, so they might be able to look without those.

We needed statements saying I had worked there too.

One question though. You are asking about direct entry, but you have worked there for three years? Why aren't you applying under the transitional stream?

I had to give a new contract starting from when my visa application was submitted even though I had a contract before. I think they wanted payslips too, but that was before immigration was linked to the tax department, so they might be able to look without those.

We needed statements saying I had worked there too.

One question though. You are asking about direct entry, but you have worked there for three years? Why aren't you applying under the transitional stream?

coz I got a offer from another company.

i just wondered if they are able to find how much money you get each month? Or just the total at the end of financial year

Direct entry, you will need contract for sure.

We didn't need this - my husband put in the offer letter, which stated his hours, and salary etc, but didn't have to put in a copy of the actual contract (we were 186 direct entry). I don't recall needing to put in any payslips either. The fact that the offer letter stated salary, which must have cohered with the nomination documents, seemed to satisfy the CO as we didn't have to supply any further evidence.

Archived