ID for AHPRA

jac2011

Hi,

Sorry if I am missing something here but anyone who has recently submitted an application for AHPRA can you please help me with the ID section?

The only mention of an oversea's passport that I can use appears to state I need an Australian Visa too? I am doing my AHPRA application before my visa to improve my chances of securing work before I go.

I don't drive so I am really struggling with finding any ID for the application. Surely it cant be that difficult.

• 1 month later...

I have applied to APHRA waiting to here back at the moment. Although I have heard from them re my ID. They wanted it recertified as I had used a solicitor not a notary!!! ANyway all I had provided was my british passport and marriage cert and they didn't mention there was a problem except for the signature.

Thanks for getting back to me! I had contacted them on Twitter and the confirmed the passport and marriage cert are fine.

Yes, its absolutely fine to apply to AHPRA without a visa. I am getting onto it quicker to help with job applications and in case there are any delays.

Archived