uk offshore medical in australia

bwatt99

Cause i have worked in the offshore industry for many years and always had my medical for offshore paid for by company,i was wondering if any guys who are in oz work offshore and know the score on medicals for offshore here.

Im based in wa and i have a emailed copy of my offshore medical from my employer in uk.

I was lead to believe that you can use this here as well,and that really the only use the same ones.

I hear that this might be upto the client or employer about using a uk offshore medical anyone know?and im unsure if its got another company name on it if an employer would want?

Does anyone know if needed to do another,where i can search for places that does the offshore medical and best prices as im sure there are some costing more than other places.

I still have a year left on the one i have and hoping i can use it but im thinking maybe its not possilble.

thanks

UKOOA or OGUK offshore medicals are okay here in Australia..The OGUK is the new UKOOA apparently, but more or less the same...can use here in oz, and SE Asia.

Its a oguk i have but also has my ex employers name on the cert from the uk im wondering yes as you say i can use it,if its an issue with another company name on it,they paid for it and i had worked for them,and its just a emailed copy i dont own the orignal copy.