Shipping Companies

Indi

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask the question, Which of the two shipping companies are the better-PSS or John Mason?

Has anyone had any bad experiences with either and how the company dealt with it, if they did. Any good recommendations are also welcome.

Many Thanks

Indi

I cannot comment on which company is better but i did enquire both of these companies. PSS were pretty slow at getting back to me and then replied a email to me which was ment for co worker.

We did go with crown in end, So far they have been really professional. The lady dealing with us has been so kind and helpful. The communication from them has been great so far. Ours isnt being collected until the 10th of october so fingers crossed the rest of the service goes just as well..

thanks guys, so far I've been contact with: PSS, John Mason, Pickfords and Crown. Got a quote from PSS and pick fords came today. Just waiting for the rest to come and survey.!!

thanks for your help so far :)

Hi Indi

I have gone with PSS. They came yesterday and packed everything. They are going to load everything on to a 20 foot container today. So far, from quote to packing, they have been brilliant, very prompt and helpful with my numerous queries. Hope this continues here and at the delivery end in Oz.

We used PSS too. Good service in the UK, everything packed well. We also had them air-freight a box of stuff for us. The Oz company this end were really good too. We had our stuff in storage with them for about 8 months before having it delivered. No big dramas. We did have 2 wine glasses and a plate break, but I thought that was pretty good going.

Great to find this thread! We are moving in September and have narrowed it down to John Mason and PSS! Had a quote from Crown too but they were much more expensive, although all their reviews are excellent. If anyone has used John Mason, would be good to hear about them - I cant find many reviews online. We have to book someone ASAP or we'll end up having to leave it all behind... and I'm being so indecisive! Am edging towards PSS based on the votes of confidence here... Thanks all!

Indi - would love to hear who you decide to go with. When are you moving over and where to?

Karen Soesman- So far only PSS have provided a quote. Crown are coming today, haven't heard back from Pickfords. John Mason are coming on Monday. But i think it will come down to PSS or John Mason. We are looking to move in Dec so will ship out in Nov. Moving to Perth, how about you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived