Applied in december 2013 for general skilled migration

mhasan

Hi everyone

I am very new in this forum and hope I will be benefited from this forum with information. I had applied for skilled migration visa in december 2013. I have submitted PC and medical.Got just one email from gsm13. That's it. No CO or no further communication. Almost 8 months have passed. I am in lot of tension. Is there any body like me

Please reply

Thanks

Were you asked to do your medical and police check? By this I mean did you receive an email from your CO requesting these things?

If not, well you probably should have waited until you were asked. Sometimes external checking for applicants from HR countries takes a long time.

I am also from an HR country and it took 3 years for my GSM !

Its better to go on with your normal routine and only think about moving (easier said than done :) once your Meds and PCC are requested by your CO.

btw you may have to redo them...

I am also from an HR country and it took 3 years for my GSM !

Its better to go on with your normal routine and only think about moving (easier said than done :) once your Meds and PCC are requested by your CO.

btw you may have to redo them...

Hi @ smh! How long did it take from the time you received a request to undergo Meds/PCC to the time you got your visa granted?

Regards,

D

Hi @ smh! How long did it take from the time you received a request to undergo Meds/PCC to the time you got your visa granted?

Regards,

D

I was granted PR approx 3 months after my Meds and PCC were requested.

Archived