ACT State Sponsorship for Closed Occupation

mahfuzul80

Hi All,

I was waiting for ACT SS 190 list and unfortunately my occupation still closed as per new ACT SOL. So I am planning to write to ACT sponsorship for closed occupation.

I was just wondering how likely state granted visa for closed occupation? Really appreciate if anybody could share his/her experience.

As per new 190 rule -

1. You need to show genuine employment offer for closed application (which is nearly impossible as offshore applicant)

2. The IELTS should 7 each band for closed occupation (I have avg 7 but not each band)

Considering above may I have possibility to get SS invitation from ACT?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, i'm watching this thread closely. I'm about to start university to study as an Operating Department Practitioner and at the moment this occupation isn't on any of the state sponsorship lists. I understand in Australia they are known as Anaesthetic Technicians and at present there is only ACT who have this occupation listed, albeit "Closed". I would be interested to see if anybody has achieved SS through a Closed occupation.

Jo

Hi All,

I was waiting for ACT SS 190 list and unfortunately my occupation still closed as per new ACT SOL. So I am planning to write to ACT sponsorship for closed occupation.

I was just wondering how likely state granted visa for closed occupation? Really appreciate if anybody could share his/her experience.

As per new 190 rule -

1. You need to show genuine employment offer for closed application (which is nearly impossible as offshore applicant)

2. The IELTS should 7 each band for closed occupation (I have avg 7 but not each band)

Thanks in advance!

I'd say that if you don't have a job offer and you don't have the required IELTS, you would be wasting your time writing to the ACT.

Hi All,

As per new 190 rule -

Thanks in advance!

Well on what you have said, it looks very clear that you have no chance whatsoever. How about other states?

Archived