you couldnt make it up

bunbury61

ISIS militants have blown up the tomb of Jonah ( and the whale from biblical times ) , in the Iraqi city of mosul .....built in the 8th century B,C ......WHY ???????...( I cant do the links but its all over the internet )

there is also strong word that the tomb of Daniel has also been blown up

they have also told Christians who have live in the area for over 2000 yrs , living side by side with muslims in peace ...to either

1 - convert to islam

2 - to pay a tax

or they will be killed

Guest Guest66881

Agree totally, i have no religion but to see them mindlessly just blowing anything and everyone up is just dumb.

Absolute nutcases, if they want to blow the living shite out of each other and live in a country not much more than a heap of rubble let them get on with it.

As long as when they have finished there they don't think they can just paddle on down here.

As long as when they have finished there they don't think they can just paddle on down here.

That is the problem, once they have blown their own countries to hell they will want to start on others as we have seen before.

Agree totally, i have no religion but to see them mindlessly just blowing anything and everyone up is just dumb.

I don't have religion in the true sense of the word ...I don't go to church or knock doors ...but I have read a lot of biblical " end time " prophecy .....

sorry fisheys ...they are already there ....I have watched some of the stuff from Sydney and Melbourne on you tube .....they are certainly here ( u.k )

Archived