midwife with less than 3 years experience = 0 points?

manchester lass

Hi I am only asking this question as I checked the immi.gov website and it states that less than 3 years experiece i wont get points for my career is this right? the only reason I am asking is that I am sure the migration agent said i would get 5 points?

thank you all

you are all a fountain of knowledge :-)

Hi I am only asking this question as I checked the immi.gov website and it states that less than 3 years experiece i wont get points for my career is this right? the only reason I am asking is that I am sure the migration agent said i would get 5 points?

thank you all

You won't get 5 points if you have less than 3 years overseas experience.

For work experience in Australia you need a minimum of one year experience to gain the 5 points.

thank you all

Is this the same agent who advised on the general Ielts??? Check he/she is MARA registered before parting with your cash! For nurses and im sure its same for midwives Academic is required for skills assessment at 7 or above in all areas. However for points purposes alone the general will suffice. I wasnt quite sure which you have already taken but hopefully you will get there!

Archived