190 Visa -- May Gang

joeh8

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a week ago I celebrated one year since my CO said that all required docs were received and it takes time for checks and verifications. I still have no visa grant despite I lodged in the beginning of the May 2013.

Intentional delay, definitely.

Whaattttt? That's awful! Whys it taken so long? I'm nervous now!

Joeh08 sounds like all is in hand and you will have your grant soon.

CO assigned today for us. Only asked for meds and pcc, which we get done ASAP.

Does this mean they satisfied with all aspects of the application so far?

I hope so.

As far as I'm aware it does, there was a query they asked about some dates, but it was just a typo. I'd already done my police checks and medical. As I understand it once you've done these everything should be in order!

So happy I could burst. We just received the Grant email today!!! So relieved and happy I stared at the email forwarded from my partner in slight disbelief! Thank you especially to Rupert and Steve who helped us when we were having issues with our migration agent and lodging our visa on ImmiAccount.

For those waiting for that golden email, stay patient and keep busy, it will happen! We lodged on 13th May, applied for Health & Police certs shortly afterwards and received our direct grant email today.

Time to get busy job hunting! We're booking tickets for Sept for a recce from Malaysia. :-)

So happy I could burst. We just received the Grant email today!!! So relieved and happy I stared at the email forwarded from my partner in slight disbelief! Thank you especially to Rupert and Steve who helped us when we were having issues with our migration agent and lodging our visa on ImmiAccount.

For those waiting for that golden email, stay patient and keep busy, it will happen! We lodged on 13th May, applied for Health & Police certs shortly afterwards and received our direct grant email today.

Time to get busy job hunting! We're booking tickets for Sept for a recce from Malaysia. :-)

That's excellent news! Congratulations guys! Good luck job hunting and settling down!

Where are you looking to move to?

We're Sydney bound! So excited. We've held onto this dream for more than 5 years since we first started talking seriously about it and had several setbacks along the way, so this is really lovely news for us. I stood in Manly looking at the sea and have a photo of the moment with a caption of me dreaming I would be living there one day. Well maybe not Manly, but close enough will do :-)

We're Sydney bound! So excited. We've held onto this dream for more than 5 years since we first started talking seriously about it and had several setbacks along the way, so this is really lovely news for us. I stood in Manly looking at the sea and have a photo of the moment with a caption of me dreaming I would be living there one day. Well maybe not Manly, but close enough will do :-)

I bought my surfboard in manly! Typical tourist thing to do I know, not even bothered!

It's a lovely area of Sydney and the beach is fantastic. The ferry across the harbour from circular quay is pretty special too! Good luck!

Now just need to hurry up and get my visa granted too!

I love it there too. I think its a pretty special commute from there to the city but we will probably have to look north of Manly before we find anything we like house wise in our budget.

Good luck with your application. Won't be long now. I've been doing my best not to think about it, so I really was surprised when it came through today! I'm in the UK at the moment spending lots of time at the beach with the kids enjoying this good weather and looking forward to doing the same in Sydney soon!

I love it there too. I think its a pretty special commute from there to the city but we will probably have to look north of Manly before we find anything we like house wise in our budget.

Good luck with your application. Won't be long now. I've been doing my best not to think about it, so I really was surprised when it came through today! I'm in the UK at the moment spending lots of time at the beach with the kids enjoying this good weather and looking forward to doing the same in Sydney soon!

The northern beaches are all pretty nice too. I wish I could do that. Every email on my phone is being checked frantically! Too many adverts being recieved at the moment off various company's!

I'm currently at work in a kitchen. So not seen too much sun :/ saying that it is raining now!

I hope so.

As far as I'm aware it does, there was a query they asked about some dates, but it was just a typo. I'd already done my police checks and medical. As I understand it once you've done these everything should be in order!

Cool that's what I'm hoping. Was the query on dates at the same time they made first contact?

Big congrats KLexpat, must be an amazing feeling to finally have that grant.

Cool that's what I'm hoping. Was the query on dates at the same time they made first contact?

Big congrats KLexpat, must be an amazing feeling to finally have that grant.

Yes the query on dates was the first time they contacted me. When was your first point of contact?

Congrats KLexpat! :) When my husband and I went for our honeymoon in Australia 3 years ago, we also loved Manly so I can totally imagine what you're dreaming of! We're currently in Melbourne now, and love it here, but one day maybe we may be there in Manly too! :)

I'm also from KL, and if you drop by Melbourne for your recce, let me know! Maybe we can grab a coffee. Our dream started 4 years ago and gosh it just seems so surreal when you get the golden email doesn't it? Good luck with the planning!

Hello Experts,

I applied for 190 on 25th June and uploaded all the documents including PCC and Medical immediately after that except form 80. Could anyone please advise Whether should I pre-upload the form 80 as well before the CO asks or I should wait for the CO to be assigned.

Hello Experts,

I applied for 190 on 25th June and uploaded all the documents including PCC and Medical immediately after that except form 80. Could anyone please advise Whether should I pre-upload the form 80 as well before the CO asks or I should wait for the CO to be assigned.

Hi!

I personally didn't upload the form 80, it is my understanding that it's not always required. And given that they haven't asked for it, it's not been required in my case, so far. You can preload this online as far as I'm aware, I just couldn't deal with the hassle!

Hi guys,

I am new here. I lodged the 23rd of May and I am still waiting for my CO allocation.

Kind Regards

Hi

Have you preloaded any documents like police check and medicals? When are you hoping to go? How many people are on your application?

Hi

Have you preloaded any documents like police check and medicals? When are you hoping to go? How many people are on your application?

Hi Joeh,

Thanks for your return.

I uploaded all the document (included medicals and PCC) the 25th of May.

I included my mother as a dependant but as she is not financially dependant, I am not sure it's gonna make it.

Hi Joeh,

Thanks for your return.

I uploaded all the document (included medicals and PCC) the 25th of May.

I included my mother as a dependant but as she is not financially dependant, I am not sure it's gonna make it.

Ahh, hope it comes through for both! If it doesn't would you go alone?

Visa granted!!!!

Wonderful joeh !!

For me : Visa lodged on May 28th, all documents / medical / Police Clearance uploaded in June and I still wait for a CO -- hope it will come soon :)

Fred

Edited by fdenis