Waiting for 489 SS Visa

Pickle0406

I've only been waiting since May and the wait is killing me already lol! As you say, hopefully come the start of July, things will start moving

Which state have you been sponsored by? We are WA and hopefully heading to Bunbury as soon as we get the visa.

I have noticed that a few 190 visas have been granted for March applicants so hopefully it won't be long pickle0406 :wink:

However, I don't know if the 190 visas get granted on the same time frame as the 489 visas....fingers crossed we start seeing some 489 grants!

Got my Visa Grant today - wahoooooooooooooooo!

Leaving in 5 weeks time!

A huge Congratulations:wink:

Thought they'd forgotten us 489'ers

If you don't mind me asking, when did you lodge and what date did you receive your CO.

We lodged our 489 SS QLD on the 14th March and received our CO 9th May.

So tired of obsessing!!!

We'd been waiting ages! We submitted on 3rd January, got CO 17th January and on 3rd Feburary we was asked for further information, we submitted the further information and then got told that due to planning levels etc would have to wait until July. Got the grant today - VERY HAPPY!

I'm sure yours will come soon, it is all moving again now.

Got my Visa Grant today - wahoooooooooooooooo!

Leaving in 5 weeks time!

Congratulations....we will be the same and book our flights as soon as we get the visa through!

It feels good to see some 489ers get there visa grants. I don't know how you managed to wait since Jan without spontaneously combusting :laugh:

I hear ya! ... moving to Northern Territory.. in waiting since March!

I have applied for EOI 1st July one of the last hour applicant and will be applying for 489 if everything goes well aim to go to Adelaide. I have lived their for 3 years back in 2000. Need to know what is the timeline for EOI and then Visa in your case

Archived