Sign in to follow this  
Guest bikergirl

A good place to live?

Guest bikergirl

Hi my hubby has asked me to find out the best place to live.

We live in a rural area in UK. We would love to live somewhere similiar.

The ideal place for us would be rural. have mountains ( maybe not too near as the spiders may win)

and want everyone would love to have is be near the sea. can anyone tell us which part of OZ is similair to this?

ALSO

we are motorbike riders can anyone recommend anything sites/information etc so we can see the prices of second hand bikes over there, or would it be best to ship out a bike as the second hand may not be very good. Can seem to find any information about types of bikes, prices, road conditions etc.

many thanks

val

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest dodge

its called New Zealand LOL u could find South Australia like home but hot and dry summers and miles of vinyards