Today is special - are you superstitious?

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

.... Not only is it Friday 13th but its also a full moon. These two won't collide again until 2049:elvis::elvis:

Guest Guest66881

Just thought about the Op's question.

We have a black cat named 13 she goes under ladders spits into the wind, stares into the mirror as hair on her inner pads steps on paving cracks on purpose walks in front of humans, no wonder we can't win the bloody lottery:laugh:

not superstitious but full moons freak me out.

I've worked in A/E on a full moon like @Lindor and it is madness.

:laugh:

Me too, it was never boring! I love the moon, strawberry, rose or honey moon this month. It will stunning tonight!

crack heads and drunks. repeat offenders we call them. very entertaining, God love 'em. :laugh:

strawberry, isn't it?

I think I'll sit outside in the apartment common space tonight and have my Bastard. Moonlight. How can I not? :smile:

crack heads and drunks. repeat offenders we call them. very entertaining, God love 'em. :laugh:

strawberry, isn't it?

I think I'll sit outside in the apartment common space tonight and have my Bastard. Moonlight. How can I not? :smile:

Different cultures have different names. I'll be gazing up at it, trying hard not to howl............

I always remember years ago, reading in the paper about this really superstitious man who every time he went on Friday 13th, something bad would happen to him, such as he got knocked by a car and broke his leg, got mugged, got involved in an armed robbery whilst queuing in the bank etc., etc. So he decided to stay home and stay in bed and there was some freak weather and the roof apparently fell on him and he died. Thems the breaks......

I always remember years ago, reading in the paper about this really superstitious man who every time he went on Friday 13th, something bad would happen to him, such as he got knocked by a car and broke his leg, got mugged, got involved in an armed robbery whilst queuing in the bank etc., etc. So he decided to stay home and stay in bed and there was some freak weather and the roof apparently fell on him and he died. Thems the breaks......

Poor bugger.........:smile:

oh god, that is just terrible! :sad:

Archived