Migration queries for migrating to australia

charul

Dear All

I am Planning to migrate to Australia through my occupation Recruitment consultant listed on Australia nominated Occupation list

I have positive skill assessment on 20th May'14. My Code is 223112 ( Recruitment Consultant) and have IELTS score of 6.5 Overall (L:6.5, R:6.5, S:6, W:6.5).

Which Visa class would I come under for State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL) ?

I am sorry, I am finding this a little confusing. I have not submitted by EOI.

I think I make 60 points comfortably.

AGE 30 (25-32 years)

IELTS 0 (I dont have IELTS Score of 7 in each band)

Work Experience 10 (have 7.5 Years of experience)

Qualification 15 (Bachelor Degree)

Sponsorship 5 (Not sure about this)

Please help me to figure out answers to these questions.

?

Which Visa class would I come under for State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL) ?

Do my this ielts score is valid for applying visa to australia

Please CONFIRM

Thanks in advance.

If you are applying for state sponsorship, that would be the 190 visa. You only need IELTS if you can't prove English proficiency in another way (e.g. holding eligible passport, completed studies delivered in English, etc.) or if you need the points to reach 60. If your occupation is shown as "Special Conditions Apply", I believe you also need to have completed at least 50% of your qualification in South Australia, but I'm not entirely sure of this - hopefully someone else can confirm/clarify.

Because it's on the CSOL you'll need a state sponsorship sc190 or sc489. If you have a look on the state occupation lists you'll see the options are fairly limited. It's been that way for a while in this occupation.

On the other hand this is probably the easiest occupation to get an employer-sponsorship for. It's cut throat and high turnover, but huge numbers of opportunities. If you're eligible for a WHV and haven't had one before, you're likely to be able to get over there and jump straight into a position. If you want to go for PR from that point onwards the ENS-Direct Entry stream is worth looking at until the state lists change in your favour.

All the best,

Archived