Hammond Park?

Guest Guest 47403

Guest Guest 47403

Found some nice rentals in this area and it's fairly close to Cockburn train station anyone know anyone there or live there themselves? Opinions please seems a nice area.

It's a nice area Baz, you also have Success,Atwell and Beeliar which are also very close to Cockburn station they are all pretty good areas, I am sure there are a few members around some of these areas and hopefully they come along with their actually experience of living in these areas, good luck x

Guest Guest 47403
It's a nice area Baz, you also have Success,Atwell and Beeliar which are also very close to Cockburn station they are all pretty good areas, I am sure there are a few members around some of these areas and hopefully they come along with their actually experience of living in these areas, good luck x

Does look nice around there Laney had a drive around Atwell and Success both looked nice, got a real good feel for Atwell but friends told us they prefer Success. Beeliar looks lovely just a bit to expensive to buy want to rent where we can afford to buy. Will have a drive around Hammond Park tomorrow I reckon.

A good friend of mine lives there, really nice area. Got everything you need at Cockburn central, easy freeway access. New primary school opened just this year.

depending where in the estate you are, walking distance to the Quarry bar/restaurant, doctors, IGA, pharmacy.

It also has, IMO, the best Chinese takeaway there.

one thing I've noticed too, is out of our little group of friends living in different suburbs, is that they are the only ones to have proper interaction from their neighbours. Ie actually getting to know them, being invited round etc. they are now on their 2nd rental in Hammond park.

15/20 mins from beaches too.

Guest Guest 47403
A good friend of mine lives there, really nice area. Got everything you need at Cockburn central, easy freeway access. New primary school opened just this year.

depending where in the estate you are, walking distance to the Quarry bar/restaurant, doctors, IGA, pharmacy.

It also has, IMO, the best Chinese takeaway there.

one thing I've noticed too, is out of our little group of friends living in different suburbs, is that they are the only ones to have proper interaction from their neighbours. Ie actually getting to know them, being invited round etc. they are now on their 2nd rental in Hammond park.

15/20 mins from beaches too.

Sounds good Fi definately going to have a drive around tomorrow.

Guest Guest 47403

Well looked at a rental today which we will be putting an application in for area seems very nice, and even had a guided tour by a very enthusiastic Principal of the brand new primary school.

Average house price a bit more than we wanted to pay when we buy eventually but just got a really good vibe about the place.

Archived