Signature under the RNAT test result

Hello

I urgently need some help:

on DAFF website there is information: 'The laboratory report must be in English and completed on the testing laboratory ’s letterhead. The report must include the animal’s microchip number, the blood sampling date, the signature of the person responsible for issuing the laboratory report, the location where the blood sample was taken and the test result.'

However, my cats RNAT test result does not have a signature and instead of that it is a noted: This document was generated automatically and is valid without a signature". Which one is correct?

Will this cause me any trouble on arriving in Australia? My cat is traveling this week!

Please anybody help...

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I am flying her with DC Animals in Poland. I found them on the IATA approved pet carriers list for Poland as I moved to Australia a few months back and I had to leave her with my parents.

I have forwarded you the RNATT report I received from IDEXX Germany, however that's the only report I have ever received. Up to today no one has mentioned that there is another form of the report. I really don't know what to do now, my cat is supposed to fly next Tuesday, the shipping company is not helping - they saw all the documents at least a month ago and they said that everything is fine and just now they asked for the signed and stamped RNATT result.

On the DAFF page it only says to submit the "RNAT test Laboratory Report" and the report I have is called "Certificate Rabies Serology Report". I also have the declaration that is signed and stamped by the official government veterinary.

If you could help me in any way I would be really thankful. I feel that just because I couldn't transport her from UK, I ended up with much less professional shipper and I am very worried that it may destroy my chances of ever taking my kitty with me...

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I am flying her with DC Animals in Poland. I found them on the IATA approved pet carriers list for Poland as I moved to Australia a few months back and I had to leave her with my parents.

I have forwarded you the RNATT report I received from IDEXX Germany, however that's the only report I have ever received. Up to today no one has mentioned that there is another form of the report. I really don't know what to do now, my cat is supposed to fly next Tuesday, the shipping company is not helping - they saw all the documents at least a month ago and they said that everything is fine and just now they asked for the signed and stamped RNATT result.

On the DAFF page it only says to submit the "RNAT test Laboratory Report" and the report I have is called "Certificate Rabies Serology Report". I also have the declaration that is signed and stamped by the official government veterinary.

If you could help me in any way I would be really thankful. I feel that just because I couldn't transport her from UK, I ended up with much less professional shipper and I am very worried that it may destroy my chances of ever taking my kitty with me...

I just called DAFF and they confirmed that the report I have is correct... Such a relief... They will send me an email that I can show to the Official Government Vet in Poland confirming that he can fill the import permit health certificate based on the report I have...