100 visa issues

Tylerneve

I am currently looking at moving to Adelaide on a 100 visa my partner has a RRV we have been together 5.5 years and we have 1 child together 1 on the the way and my son who's now 6.

We have spent 2.5 years in court getting a removal from jurisdiction order from my eldest so now we have the all clear to start the immigration process.

the problem we have is to complete the process here taking 7-9 months or putting the application in Here then get visas to stay in aus for a year while we wait. My partner can work straight away so money coming in won't be an issue, just making sure the boys can go to school and the biggest concern is once we are about to get grant the permanent visa leaving the country for 3,7 10 days.

this is the hazy bit when speaking to australia consulate we where advised we had to leave aus 3 days before visa I is granted but they also said we needed to give 7 days before because of the email they send won't specify on what visa will be granted only a ball park date

has anyone had to do this themselves if so can you give any advice or information to help us

I am currently looking at moving to Adelaide on a 100 visa my partner has a RRV we have been together 5.5 years and we have 1 child together 1 on the the way and my son who's now 6.

We have spent 2.5 years in court getting a removal from jurisdiction order from my eldest so now we have the all clear to start the immigration process.

the problem we have is to complete the process here taking 7-9 months or putting the application in Here then get visas to stay in aus for a year while we wait. My partner can work straight away so money coming in won't be an issue, just making sure the boys can go to school and the biggest concern is once we are about to get grant the permanent visa leaving the country for 3,7 10 days.

this is the hazy bit when speaking to australia consulate we where advised we had to leave aus 3 days before visa I is granted but they also said we needed to give 7 days before because of the email they send won't specify on what visa will be granted only a ball park date

has anyone had to do this themselves if so can you give any advice or information to help us

Have you looked into applying onshore?

Looking at the option of doing it onshore yes but now thinking going for 820 visa instead of 100 visa so that our children can attend school not really sure how it works fully will be phoning the consulate tomorrow (Tuesday)

Looking at the option of doing it onshore yes but now thinking going for 820 visa instead of 100 visa so that our children can attend school not really sure how it works fully will be phoning the consulate tomorrow (Tuesday)

It sounds as if you have been misinformed.

You might want to consult a Registered Migration Agent.

Archived