Certified Documents for 190 visa application?

GezMag

Hi Folks,

I'm working though my 190 visa application and I don't know which documents I need to have certified. I assumed that it was everything that I will need to upload, but I have seen comments on here that suggest that (some?) documents won't need certification if they are colour copies (presumably uploaded as PDFs)

Is there a link anywhere that provides the definitive answer? I'm confused! :confused::confused:

Hi Folks,

I'm working though my 190 visa application and I don't know which documents I need to have certified. I assumed that it was everything that I will need to upload, but I have seen comments on here that suggest that (some?) documents won't need certification if they are colour copies (presumably uploaded as PDFs)

Is there a link anywhere that provides the definitive answer? I'm confused! :confused::confused:

Hi G,

There have been plenty of post stating that as long as it is coloured scanned copies of the originals then they do no need to be certified.

I uploaded all of our documents as coloured scanned, with none of them certified. Our CO has not requested any of them be certified and re-loaded.

Cheers

Eddie

Archived