ANMAC question

cherries002

in the supporting document checklist No. 8. Professional References

Could someone advise what they submitted as evidence of at least 3 months paid work experience as a nurse?

Im not a stupid person but I presume they want copy of wage slips? Do we have to approach our employers/ward managers for anything, I really dont want mine to know just yet, I havent worked longer than 3 years so Im unable to claim extra points at this stage...

Thanks for your help..

They require work reference and statement of service as proof. Ward manager or HR can provide. There is guideline for reference ;follow guidelines as they only accept references in their format. Think the FAO section on their web site has how to provide evidence.

Hello all !!I am on the same boat!!

May I ask what are the differences between professional reference and employment statement? Is that I need to provide both of them?

I saw from ANMAC guideline for professional reference..

http://anmac.org.au/sites/default/fi...ce_example.pdf

so I just need to follow the example..then would be accepted?

I worked in a mixed ward before..so I should put 254499 Registered Nurse as the ANZCO code?

Also, how do you contact your supervisor to do for you? you will send her a sample or just the template to let her fill in for you?

I am in Perth now btw, if anyone is around here and doing the same thing as me, it will be good that we can meet up too.

thanks a lot!

Hello all !!I am on the same boat!!

May I ask what are the differences between professional reference and employment statement? Is that I need to provide both of them?

I saw from ANMAC guideline for professional reference..

http://anmac.org.au/sites/default/fi...ce_example.pdf

so I just need to follow the example..then would be accepted?

I worked in a mixed ward before..so I should put 254499 Registered Nurse as the ANZCO code?

Also, how do you contact your supervisor to do for you? you will send her a sample or just the template to let her fill in for you?

I am in Perth now btw, if anyone is around here and doing the same thing as me, it will be good that we can meet up too.

thanks a lot!

My supervisor was ward sister so she did reference I printed out example and explained how had to follow guidelines. Statement of service well mine was basically band 5 job description tailored to my specific job again my ward sister completed this. My anmac code was one for paeds, but if unsure email anmac stating which area you work in and they can guide you as which code to use.Good luck

Edited by oz2014

1936512179]My supervisor was ward sister so she did reference I printed out example and explained how had to follow guidelines. Statement of service well mine was basically band 5 job description tailored to my specific job again my ward sister completed this. My anmac code was one for paeds' date=' but if unsure email anmac stating which area you work in and they can guide you as which code to use.Good luck[/quote']

Thanks for your reply.

Would you mind if you can send some of your samples to me to have a look? would be really appreciate about this.

Also, I see you contact ANMAC first before AHPRA..However, I do the other way, do you think it's the same? I currently lodge my application to AHPRA in early May..thinking should I wait to apply ANMAC for modified assessment after I granted the registration with AHPRA or should I do it at the same time to save time.

and do you do all the application by yourself or do you have a migration agent too?

thanks again for reply and good luck for your application!

[/i]

I don't have the examples they with ahpra and my job statement/reference would not be same as yours also it has confidential info which I will not be sharing sorry. I did anmac first as they forward documents to ahpra but I you can do both at same time(just double documents with possible addition costs). I didn't use agent(had brief phone call but in relation to parental consent not nursing).

I don't have the examples they with ahpra and my job statement/reference would not be same as yours also it has confidential info which I will not be sharing sorry. I did anmac first as they forward documents to ahpra but I you can do both at same time(just double documents with possible addition costs). I didn't use agent(had brief phone call but in relation to parental consent not nursing).

understandable if you cant send me :) so how's your AHPRA registration now? did you get it already? how long did you wait to grant your registration? I heard they might be slower since Feburary as they changed the rules. :(

understandable if you cant send me :) so how's your AHPRA registration now? did you get it already? how long did you wait to grant your registration? I heard they might be slower since Feburary as they changed the rules. :(

Not registered yet (need to send more info) don't know if anyone has got reg from they changed criteria:( but hopefully somebody will soon