Adelaide September short term let please?

srg73

Myself and my wife only with couple of cases from our flight need so where to stay lease Will be buying a car so parking would also be great. We are only looking for an annex or 1 bed apartment for 2-4 weeks just until we are established and can commit to a longer term rental.

Any offers or pointers would be appreciated as trying to plan.

Many thanks. Simon & Claire

All I can suggest is to look on the net for short term leases, you should find one with no problems. Best location maybe the city itself - parking in Adelaide is probably lot easier than all other cities and a lot of lets will include it too. Another good location is Glenelg which is by the sea, just 15 mins drive to the city centre straight down Anzac Highway and also easily accessible by bus or tram. Being Adelaide's seaside resort there should be plenty of short term lets there and a nice location for you to start your new life here!

Did you ask about short term let on Poms in Adelaide? And did I reply? For short term, holiday type accommodation Stayz.com.au is probably the best place to start. Takeabreak.com.au is also another place to try. And failing that type 'self catering holiday accommodation' in to google and see what comes up. Most short term lets tend to be holiday lets but there are a few places that aren't by the coast. If money is an issue have a search for caravan parks and see if you can get a cheap cabin or something. Remember your short term let doesn't have to be in the area you want to settle long term - just near enough to where you are likely to work and want to live so you can get there easily.

Hi,

Yes NicF you did reply however nothing wrong with spreading the net a little. Stayz is pretty expensive especially when we are looking for something quite basic ideally in Unley/Goodwood or surrounding areas. We will hire a car initially and then buy one within the first 2 weeks so will be mobile. Just wanting simple accommodation to call home for a couple of weeks whilst hunting for a longer term let.

Katie22, Glenelg is great to visit however looking a little closer to the city however for the first 2 weeks or so I don't care and anywhere in Southern half of Adelaide will do.

S

Archived