WE HAVE TOOK THE FIRST STEP!!!

Guest peterandtricia

Guest peterandtricia

Hi all

we have just sent my partner's skills assement away this week so we are really in the very early stages, Peters an electrician/supervisor. We have been thinking about doing this for some time, we are not getting any younger and if we wait too long we will just be full of what ifs?

We have been together now 24 years, have two beautiful daughters aged 21 and 15, a lot of people seem to be wtih younger children i hope we are doing the right thing. Oldest daughter spent a year travelling all aroung Australia and when she finishes Uni i think she would make her home there as she loved everything about it, so this has encouraged us to apply. Looking to Brisbane/ gold coast area.

I am looking now to gather all info we need for main application, can you download forms for the police checks?loveisbig.jpg

Guest Josephine

Hello and welcome

For the police checks you get the form from a police station. I went to a main one. The cost for the check is £10.00 and I had it back within 40 days.

My husband is from Newcastle, in fact we were there last week. He lived in Australia for 16 years and I am in the process of applying for a spouse visa. We are heading for the Gold Coast as he has family there.

He is also an electrician, so if you require any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Josephine

Guest THE JONEZYS

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SKILLS ASSESMENT :!:

WE ALSO HAVE OLDER KIDS, 18 & 19 AND A 7 YEAR OLD WHO JUST THINKS HIS 21 :wink:

LESLEY

Hi Tricia

Glad to see other people from Newcastle going through the same things as we are. Just getting ready to send TRA off husbands going in as mechanical services and air conditioning fitter but he is a welder as well getting very confused as only allowed to be assessed on one job.

We are looking at Brisbane in particular the Bayside area of Cleveland or Ormiston, found the area through sheer luck really have been there on a visit recently and loved it.

We have three lads 17,12 and 11, 17 year old does not want to come but we are getting him a visa, why is nothing simple? Whereabouts in Newcastle are you? we are in Heaton.

Good luck with the rest of your application. Hope things go well.

Wardy :)

WELCOME PETER & TRICIA

I AM ALSO HEADING TOWARDS THE GOLD COAST (CUMERA SPRINGS) ABOUT 30 MINS FROM GC, WE HAVE JUST COME BACK FROM BRISBANE 2 WEEKS AGO AND CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT. YOUR HUSBAND WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH JOBS AS SO MUCH BUILDING WORK GOING ON . OUR TRA TOOK 3 WEEKS TO COME BACK SO YOU BETTER GET A MOVE ON WITH PART 2 GO GIRL!!!

GOOD LUCK

SARAH

[/code]

Guest peterandtricia

Thanks to everyone for the replys, Wardy we live in Brunswick Village, our youngest daughter was not that interested last year when we were talking about it but now she is looking forward to it she will be 16 at Christmas, our oldest daughter will stay here to finsh her last year in uni then follow us out, dont know how i will feel about leaving her here but it will all be for the best, she loved Australia when she had a gap year.

WELCOME PETER & TRICIA

welcome to the site and good luck with everything. Hubby and I have just had our visa last week!! moving to melbourne next month.

Hayley

Archived