EOI - Giving me too many points

cuberoot

Hi

I have a problem in preparing my EOI. I believe it is giving me too many points for employment.

My ACS skills assessment came back positive, but with the typical "skill met date" after my first employment started.

Simple e.g.

Job A

09/2007 - 06/2010

But "skill met date" is 09/2009.

Now, in the EOI, it asks for employment history of past 10 years. If I enter the date of my first job. Job A. 09/2007 I believe it is awarding me too many points. It is awarding 10 points when I believe I should be getting 5.

So my question is, should I "cut" Job A down to the "skill met date"?

Provide the first date of employment the date that is mentioned in the skills assessment. There are cases where applicants are refused due to the dates not matching with the dates of the assessment. Include the dates of the assessment and as long as you can prove them with supporting documents you are safe. (Ensure that you still have enough points even if you cut experience and include only the dates of the SA).

Provide the first date of employment the date that is mentioned in the skills assessment. There are cases where applicants are refused due to the dates not matching with the dates of the assessment. Include the dates of the assessment and as long as you can prove them with supporting documents you are safe. (Ensure that you still have enough points even if you cut experience and include only the dates of the SA).

I've submitted my EOI.

In the end I did the following. I added the employment before "skill met date", but claimed it was unrelated for points. Then only claimed points for employment beyond "skill met date".

Archived