Form 80 ?? Please help

froggles

Hi

just a quick one I have seen people mention the form 80 on here but I have not been asked to upload it by my case officer and I don't know where to find it . I was wondering if anybody knows where to find it and if I have to complete it and also where do you up load it as there is no option in the immi login area ??

Thanks again

ps this waiting period is the worst

Ollie

Thanks mate

I haven't been asked I was just curious because I saw that it had been mentioned on here ! I'll wait to see if the case officer asks for it !

More often than not, the form 80 is requested by the co. My advise is to get it filled up at least and have it ready to avoid a potential delay further down the track. It's a long tedious form which requests a lot of information which you will unlikely have to hand

It may be worth looking at what Form 80 asks and getting some of the info together. Fingers crossed you wont be asked (we weren't) but I had all our travel dates etc prepared ready in case we were!!

Cheers guys I will have a look at it just in case !!

Just google Form 80 and you'll soon find it, as others have said it's tedious and ask the same questions that you've already answered multiple times before. I've no idea if they cross check these forms but I made sure that they tallied up. The real pain in the backsideis declaring every country that you've been to in the last 10 years with dates!!

Hi! It's very tedious and not always requested! We used an agent and we weren't told to fill in it as they don't always require it, but they did request it from both of us, neither of us have any convictions or criminal past etc so think it may just depend on case officer!

Archived