EasyPickings

ScotOz2014

hey all,

Im posting this because id like to know what the chances are of getting a fruit picking job through easypickings, but starting in april?? Im aware that the fruit picking season is usually in the summer time but il be leaving for oz when the australian summer ends :(

will there still be a good chance of me starting my 3 months regional work after the australian summer time?

Regional work is not only fruit picking. Other options work wise exist. Check the list for what counts and in which state.

Guest The Pom Queen

I personally haven't heard of them either and it is best if you can deal direct with the farmer. However this company has an ABN and is registered,see info below

Name: EASY PICKINGS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

ACN: 165705055

ABN: 79 165 705 055

Registration date: 9/09/2013

Next review date: 9/09/2014

Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares

Locality of registered office: BURWOOD VIC 3125

Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Look at harvest trail. If you're asking if you can secure a job far In advance I'd say no, there's no benefit to them for that. If you're asking if you can get picking work in April then yes, there are crops still coming in then.

There are plenty of companies that advertise for pickets, often the farmers themselves on gumtree but harvest trail will give you the info of what's where.

Look at harvest trail. If you're asking if you can secure a job far In advance I'd say no, there's no benefit to them for that. If you're asking if you can get picking work in April then yes, there are crops still coming in then.

There are plenty of companies that advertise for pickets, often the farmers themselves on gumtree but harvest trail will give you the info of what's where.

i was asking only because i thought when i arrive there may not be any picking work due to my arrival being after the summer months. il be looking on gumtree and harvest trail when i arrive :)

Archived