Any Feb 189's?

M1cha3la

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

I can not find the original thread, is there any 189's left to be granted from Feb? @oz2014, @KarinaS, have you guys heard yet? Hope you have :cute:

We are still just waiting......... :wacko:

Xx

I'm really hoping you all hear soon. I suppose there will be some delays because of Easter hols x

I hope we all hear soon, hopefully the Easter break wont of pushed them to far behind :wub:

Thanks for the thread tip oz2014 :wubclub:, thats the best way if you haven't deactivated the thread subscriptions, which typically I have :laugh:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I was wondering if I could pick your brains for some advice? Me and my wife submitted our 189 visa last week, we have had our meds and are waiting on PCC. My plan was to upload all our documents before a CO was allocated.

Could you advise on what docs are needed? I thought I had done them all but I keep seeing people mention a form 80... Is this needed and what is it.

we have currently submitted:

passports

marriage cert

qualifications with transcripts

skills assessment

IELTS results

birth certs

any help is much appreciated and I hope you get your grants soon

andy

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I was wondering if I could pick your brains for some advice? Me and my wife submitted our 189 visa last week, we have had our meds and are waiting on PCC. My plan was to upload all our documents before a CO was allocated.

Could you advise on what docs are needed? I thought I had done them all but I keep seeing people mention a form 80... Is this needed and what is it.

we have currently submitted:

passports

marriage cert

qualifications with transcripts

skills assessment

IELTS results

birth certs

any help is much appreciated and I hope you get your grants soon

andy

Hi Andy,

What you have submitted is pretty much it for a straight forward case, think you may need payslips or evidence for any work experience you are claiming too, if any. I think you get a check list when you log into your immi account that you can use as a guide line (our agent did ours so not 100%)? We completed form 80 and submitted it anyway, it is just a very long detailed form about yourself, including addresses for the last 10 years, all your travel for the last 10 years (think that increased recently) ect ect. You can download it on the immi website. Some COs request it some dont, but it is quite time consuming so maybe best to make a start on it now just in case :)

hope that helps.

x

Still no news for us today. Did get an email off our agent confirming nothing further has been requested. We had also asked if we have received one of those grant delay emails that are floating around and we haven't, so hopefully that is something :cute:

Have you guys heard anything over night?

Xx

Good luck to all of you still waiting I completely understand the pain of waiting! My god it's truly awful, everyone told me it will come but you start doubting it especially when you see others getting their grants! But everyone was right! It just takes that one day for the case officer to go hey I've got everything let's give these people the grant! I'll be waiting to hear all your good news very soon. Xxx

Archived