On TV last Saturday / ticking off the bucket list!

shirleyt

Haven't posted for a while but we are still working towards making the big move. I was a contestant on the BBC new show the Guess List with Rob Brydon on Saturday and want to apologies to anyone that watched it as it made people who emigrate to Australia a bit mad. It's all in the editing and we have now actually visited to validate the visa but that wouldn't make the joke very funny! Anyway I had a great time in the recording process as I got to film at Pinewood Studios and meet James Corden, Jennifer Saunders , Emilia Fox, Simon Callow and Louis Smith. That's another box ticked on the emigration bucket list, I'm off to Windsor castle this weekend to see if we can see the queen. It's top of the list of the list, my husband thinks I'm a bit crazy but it got me thinking is there anything you wish you had done before you left England? If it's good I may add it to my bucket list!

Well done for being a contestant! What I would have done before we left is visit a lot of old, old buildings and drink in the atmosphere because we don't have them here.

Thanks, funnily enough we have been dragging the kids around all the stately homes in Britain! I say dragging because we've been to that many now the kids say not another one! I'm sure when we're in Australia they'll miss it though, or maybe not! We are going back to Windsor Castle this week because I love it and to see if we can glimpse the Queen!

Archived