820 partner visa - photo evidence advice

iloveaussie

To be honest photos don't really matter much. I only sent in half a dozen of us over the years. It's a bit of window dressing on your application is all. Add a few scans if you want but don't go overboard and send 20 pages or anything or feel you have to send them.

More important are the stat decs, your statements and official supporting evidence.

Will it be okay and good enough to only send screen shots of my Facebook photos (which include dates, locations an who is tagged in photo) with my partner? Is this good enough or should I be enclosing real photos?

The screen shots are 1 photo per A4 page

Agree with Snifter, this is not the type of evidence that DIBP are looking for. Focus on official documents, proof of address and statements. Chuck in one or two photos if you want to.

I just read a thread on here where a guy was berated by his CO for sending in too much "additional" stuff (and the CO even said way too many people send in stuff that isnt necessary or needed) so be selective in what you send in regarding photos - try to get more than one photo on an A4 page if you want to send them in, and perhaps limit it to one or two per year you have been together.