Techy help needed- multple scans onto one file so I dont have to email seperately?

jodipodi

Hiya, would greatly appreciate some help with this techy stuff.....Im not the best at it but a good learner......I am going to be scanning certified documents onto my laptop.....if I wanted to put say 5 payslips into one file in order to attach it to an email as one file/folder/attachment..how do I do this please? I have tried outting them all into one compressed.zip folder but my email wont let me send it as that.....is there another folder/file/format I could try?

I want to get all my documents into headings for payslips, degree transcripts, employment references, etc etc rather than having to email each payslip as one attachment.

On my HP Desktop printer you open the scan software and then after each page or side has scanned you just scan the next and it saves them all as one document for you. I can't remember the wording, but after each scan you're given the option to scan again to add to the same file, or create a new file. Also, if you've got Adobe Acrobat then if you save your scans as PDFs then you can combine files to one document or vice versa too. Hope this helps!

On my HP Desktop printer you open the scan software and then after each page or side has scanned you just scan the next and it saves them all as one document for you. I can't remember the wording, but after each scan you're given the option to scan again to add to the same file, or create a new file. Also, if you've got Adobe Acrobat then if you save your scans as PDFs then you can combine files to one document or vice versa too. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your help.....Im using a Kodak, what im doing is clicking on 'scanners and webcams' then a box opens which allows me to preview/change scale/colour etc, then i click next and it uploads the scan, but i dont know if it ever actually gives me an option to choose 'save as pdf'....im going to have a mess about...its my mother in laws laptop so its not familiar to me :huh:

I just copied all the pictures into a PowerPoint presentation, one picture per slide.

Named the PowerPoint whatever I wanted and job done.

You could do the same in word.

They make very large files though.

Archived