advice needed.

Philt

Hi

would it be possible for some general advice/help around the type of visa myself and my fiancé would require based on the following ,

I'm currently aged 30 , my fiancé is 33.

We are due to visit Sydney to stay with my brother in February next year on a holiday for 3 weeks however it has been a long term ambition of mine for myself and my fiancé to be able to emigrate to Australia on a more long term basis.

My brother is a permanent Australian citizen and has been living in Sydney for the last 12 years as a software programmer.

what I ideally need to know would be 1. as my brother is a permanent resident would it be possible for him to assist in sponsorship for myself and my fiancé as we are immediate family 2. unfortunately we haven't done uni or gained any high level qualifications as such but we do have over 13 years experience working within a customer service contact centre environment and a lot of the skills we have acquired are around management,coaching and training other's- ideally what visa would we be looking at if any?

any help or advice would be really appreciated

There is nothing your brother can do to assist your passage to Australia so to speak. A brother in Australia has limited vale at the best of times but as your brother is in Sydney there is definitely no benefit to be had.

On what you have said, I am not sure if there is a route for you at the moment, have you checked the occupation lists though, that is the first step?

SA have just included Customer Service Msnager on their skills list...there's another thread on here with a useful link. Maybe look in more detail at that. Best of luck

thanks for the feedback it's really appreciated I'm new to the forum do just to clarify when you say "sa" are you referring to Southern Australia? Sorry for sounding a bit dumb lol and do you know what thread specifically the details are on at all? Cheers

Archived