Bletchley Park Primary School or John Wollaston

Poms

Hello

We are currently looking for schools for my 3 year old and we are struggling to make a decision. We have looked at a few private and govt schools and have narrowed it down to two: Bletchley Park Primary or John Wollaston. Both have their pros and cons.

I was hoping to hear from people who have had any experience of either of these schools? Both positive and negative. It is great to hear from parents who have children that attend these schools.

Greatly appreciated!

thanks

Bletchley Park has very high enrolments nealy 1000 I was told recently and is a State School, but have heard good things about it

John Wollaston is Private School with about 550 students in the Primary School but you have Private School Fees I know lots of people that go there and they are very happy x

• 1 month later...

Jolly Wolly is K - 12 so if your child is happy there then they can go all the way through and not change. The high school is quite good. Compare it to the feeder high school for Bletchly Park.

Our two are in Bletchley Park - and I can highly recommend it. The headmaster is is managing the school as an independent school, the teachers can be chosen, not imposed, so the teachers come qualified and recommended. I find it supportive, structured and safe. The results in naplan are good, but not great - but that does not reflect the teaching. There are a lot of immigrant families - Asian mostly - with high expectations and parents who are supportive.

Archived