Working in Coronation Drive - Where to Live????

Doogie2811

Hi folks - I have an interview for a job based in Coronation Drive (currently still living in the UK) and am looking for advice on the best place to settle.

We are a family of 4 - kids are 10 and 7 with very keen interests in TaeKwon Do and Dancing - so both these are key to our decision!!

Any advice on good schools etc would be massively appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

Around graceville is another option. Good state schools around there and you are on the train line directly to Milton. Inner Brisbane is obviously more expensive and has old character homes while the outer suburbs have modern brick and tile. So sometimes budget and house style preference would drive your choice. Any preferences on type of suburb, budget etc ?

budget is probably max $700000 - we like modern style.

Ideally wouldn't want to travel much more than 30 mins to get to work

Many of the character homes are modern inside. Would that be ok are would you rather only new homes ? I ask because obviously the newer the home usually the much further out you need to be.

Example in Oxley:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-oxley-116124015

Graceville is really nice I think, should be able to get a very nice house there in your budget. Most the suburbs around Milton are very nice can't really go wrong

Archived