820 partner visa - final touches HELP

Hey guys,

im lodging my partner visa next week.

I hope to post the application as it will be easier for me,

Can you please tell me the safest way to post this?

also can I staple anything together? Or is it literally just put page after page?

how does it work with payment when posting application?

Hey guys,

im lodging my partner visa next week.

I hope to post the application as it will be easier for me,

Can you please tell me the safest way to post this?

also can I staple anything together? Or is it literally just put page after page?

how does it work with payment when posting application?

You need to send it recorded delivery to the address they give you on the website. London I am guessing is where you are lodging.

Do not staple, paper clip, plastic sleeve or binder any of it. They specifically ask people not do staple/clip etc as all they do when they get it is unpick it all to scan it. Your CO is more than able to sort it out as they require. We just put application forms on top, then stat decs, certified copies next and then all our supporting evidence under that.

You print off and fill out the payment form. Usually credit card but there are other means. You have to include this else they won't even look at your application. Taking the fee is the first thing they do before you get a CO or anything.

You need to send it recorded delivery to the address they give you on the website. London I am guessing is where you are lodging.

Do not staple, paper clip, plastic sleeve or binder any of it. They specifically ask people not do staple/clip etc as all they do when they get it is unpick it all to scan it. Your CO is more than able to sort it out as they require. We just put application forms on top, then stat decs, certified copies next and then all our supporting evidence under that.

You print off and fill out the payment form. Usually credit card but there are other means. You have to include this else they won't even look at your application. Taking the fee is the first thing they do before you get a CO or anything.

Great thank you! It's all so crazy when putting everything together making sure I don't forget anything!! An that I do it right! :)

i will be applying from outside of perth, so onshore.

will I receive an email once they have got my application? As I will need a code for taking my medical assessment!

How long was it for you to get a case officer? An when did you apply? :)

Sorry, missed the onshore bit.

If you send it registered post then the signature the other end is your proof it's arrived. You will get an email in due course (and I guess to notify you of your bridging visa status) and with info for your medical etc. Might take a while for medical as on shore currently has longer wait times. Some people don't get a CO till later on, so don't stress. So long as fee is taken and all that.

I applied off shore so it's slightly different.

Hey,

In 3 weeks I'm lodging my partner visa too. I'm just waiting on another stat dec and my UK police check.

DO NOT staple it!! Just pile it up. I have put coloured tabs on the top showing proof of ID, Joint finances, 47sp, 40sp, proof of de facto, personal statements, stat decs, and so on..

I am going to the post office and registering my post and sending it to:

GPOBOX 9984

SYDNEY, NSW

(depending what state your in)

And you just put your credit card details (preferred payment) in with the application

Hope this helps :)

Archived