Hello

Lee lee

Hi I'm new to this and unsure what I'm doing!!!! I have enjoyed reading people's views !!!! I really want to move to Australia but finding it a lot harder than expected!!! Then I panic I'm making a mistake!!! :arghh:. Is this normal to feel like this !!! :mask:

I think that's normal! But you have to make the best decision you can, and go for it. You'll probably never be 100% sure you want to go, so weight up all the pros and cons and see how that works out in relation to the money you've got now, what money you'd need in Australia, what visa you would apply for, the job market, etc etc...

Hi Lee

If you haven't already done so the initial step is to find out whether you are eligible for a visa to make the move over - if you're not, sadly you could be getting yourself in tizz about something which isn't going to happen. Is your occupation on the SOL / CSOL list (basically the occupations 'wanted') or are you thinking of going over on a working holiday visa?

If you've read the Immi site and are unsure about whether you do qualify, you could try speaking to a couple of MARA agents to get their viewpoints, there are some recommended on here (Go Matilda, Ian Harrup spring to mind) - they sometimes post themselves on here.

All the info can be daunting but the first step would be to see if it's even a viable option for you visa wise

Good luck!

Welcome to PIO :-). This site is amazing for information and the experts on here are really useful. Also speak to an agent - we got a lot of useful advice on our initial phone calls round to a few and the guy we ended up going with was great both before we signed up and after.

Good luck!

Archived