143 Contributary Parent Clarification please

Guest mcoupe

Guest mcoupe

Hi

I have completed and sent Form 80, and now up to Penal(Police Clearance) certificate. The action date on the check sheet is 10 months from 27th June 2013 so can complete 27th April 14 it is also stated to Retain until requested by CO , I might be a bit thick but does anyone know if this means send off for Police Check certificate and retain that until asked or don`t do anything until asked? I have not yet been allocated a case Officer.

Clarification much appreciated.

Guest mcoupe

Hi Rupert,

Thank you for your reply, I will take your advice, everything completed and ready to go when asked.

kind regards,

Margaret

Hi

I have completed and sent Form 80, and now up to Penal(Police Clearance) certificate. The action date on the check sheet is 10 months from 27th June 2013 so can complete 27th April 14 it is also stated to Retain until requested by CO , I might be a bit thick but does anyone know if this means send off for Police Check certificate and retain that until asked or don`t do anything until asked? I have not yet been allocated a case Officer.

Clarification much appreciated.

I thought the exact same thing as i didnt find it was clear at all, so, as the medicals etc only last for a year i was a tad worried id need to get them done again so i emailed immi, i asked when they suggest i get these things done and they said October/November our dates were 10 months from July 2013.

regards Tab

actual reply;

Thank you for your enquiry. As it is currently taking 18months for an application to be allocated to a case officer, you may wish to wait until October/November to apply for your police clearances and medical testing.

Admin

Parent Visa Centre

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Edited by tabitha10