South Australia State Nomination

rainaharpreet

I hve applied for SA state nomination under GSM-190 on 14th March, how much time is required for their processing..

Secondly; I will be completing 33 years on 15th-apr-2014, when age is considered before invitation for filing visa application or before filling eoi...? Highly appreciate all inputs.

Hi,

I applied for 190 and SA came back in 1 week. Their normal processing time for 190 is 2 weeks.

On the immi website under the 'Age' section for 190, it states:

"You can receive up to 30 points based on the age you were on the day you were invited to apply."

It's been more than 2 weeks already, you should contact SA and ask for an update. I spoke to them couple of times before making the application and they we're very helpful. Maybe mention the age concern as you will loose 5 points.

Hope the above helps.

I knew from our state sponsorship application - also for SA - that it took nearly 3 weeks excluding the international mail route.

Sending the paper application by mail (SA immigration expected and only accepted paper applications after filling in a form online) took 2 1/2 weeks and we nearly missed the dead line in those days in 2011.

Have you sent yours via express mail? It really makes the difference. Have you checked online they've received your application?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived