Meet up in Canberra

Cellis

Hi everyone in Canberra, my husband and I would like to meet some new people in Canberra. We have been here for 6 years and all the friends we have made have all moved interstate. We do keep in touch with them but would be interested in meeting more expats here in the ACT.

We live in Ngunnawal and enjoy a beer at The George Harcourt, if you fancy meeting up there?

We have not been to that one yet and we are here few months. Had not much time, still looking for that JOB we were promised to have, Lol. Saturday perhaps? How busy is that place?

I've been here a couple of weeks and would be keen to meet up with some brits. Living in Evatt and have already been to the George Harcourt. Cool place and happy to go there one day

Hubby isn't Brit but hope that not an issue :-) We don't really care where people are from...so in case you do

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

just wandering if there is anyone out there that is from the UK, or anyone looking to catch up for a coffee, kids play etc? I have a 6 year old son and 7 year old daughter and live in amaroo. I have lived here for 2 years and looking to meet new people.

let me know if you fancy it

cheers

Faye