CRIKEY

Guest THE JONEZYS

Guest THE JONEZYS

AS THE GREAT STEVO HIMSELF WOULD SAY

"YOU BEAUTY"

WE GOT US A CASE OFFICER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LESLEY

That's great news Lesley!! Won't be much longer now :D

Any more with the house sale? We are STILL waiting to exchange :x and i've been in a right mood all day :wink:

Guest THE JONEZYS

Thanx Sally :wink:

going to see solicitors 2moro. The CO wants some wage slips and a reference for Paul so we want to see if we can get these verified and house bits all sorted in one go. Hope to complete by the end of the month, fingersxd.

My mum is off to Cyprus on the 20th and not back till the 4th of October so we wont be goin anywhere till after shes home.

Hope things move along for you soon. You never know, we could be visiting Micky Mouse at the same time :!:

Good luck,

Lesleyxx

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Lesley

GREAT NEWS!!!! Once you get a CO, you really start to feel that someone has switched the light on at the end of the tunnel, don't you?

Don't forget to let us know when your visa is granted.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Well Done Lesley, good to hear good news, encourages us to know things are happening. Hope Visa comes soon. It could be a warm xmas for you then!

Best Wishes Mandie

Guest THE JONEZYS

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

We have had an awfull day!! :evil:

THE CO has requested a police check for Paul and a reference from an old employer, both of which we KNEW we had sent. To make it worse our mobiles haven't been working and we had the house phone cut off in preparation for the move. Anyway spent 40 mins trying to get thro' to Orange, only to have them tell me we hadn't paid our bill when I KNOW that was also done :twisted: Just to get the phones put back on I paid the bill again only for them to ring back to say that I had infact paid the bill and it had been processed and debited from my account. I asked for a refund for the over payment but because I had paid with Pauls card and the phone account is in mine I have to submit a written request for the money to be paid back to him :twisted: aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggg.

At least we now have phones. Spent the rest of the afternoon on phone to agent trying to find missing PC and ref. Agent has just rung to say they have found ref and I have just found the pc in an envelope in my undies draw :oops:

I am now going to pour myself a large glass of something strong and get very, very drunk

BEKI, STACEY IT HAS GOT TO BE YOU 2 NEXT XXX

THANX AGAIN LESLEYXX

God Lesley, I think I need a glass of wine after reading that :?

Looking on the bright side - at least you know they're looking at your application!!!

Won't ask the significance of the PC being in your undies drawer though :o

It'll all soon be over

Luv Ali

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Oh Lesley..... I have to say you have made us laugh although you probably did not find it funny at the time, but will probably laugh about it soon. I am glad all has turned out well now and make sure you get your over payment back.... PS my husband says were the PCs next to the handcuffs?!!!!!

Mandie x

Guest THE JONEZYS

WELL, I WILL START BY SAYIN PLZ EXCUSE THE SPELLIN COZ WE HAVE NOW CELEBRATED WITH A CHINESE TAKE AWAY(STYLE EH LOL ) AND A COUPLE OF BOTTLES OF SAUV SOMETHING OR OTHER ALONG WITH A FEW FRIENDS. AND DESPITE WOT U ALL MAY BE THINKING, IT WOSN'T ONE OF THOSE SORT OF PARTIES, HONEST WE STILL HAVE OUR CAR KEYS :wink: THE ONLY REASON I THOUGHT PAULS PC WOULD BE SAFE IN MY UNDIES DRAW IS THAT I NEVER WEAR THE BLOODY THINGS, IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN I ONLY OWN THONGS BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I NEED TO RECONSIDER AS IN OZ THONGS ARE SOMETHING YOU WEAR ON YOUR FEET AND YOU WONT BE ADMITED TO MOST PUBS AFTER 8pm IF U ARE WEARING THEM :!: :!:

HOPE THE SPELLING ISN'T TOO BAD AS I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER (HONEST) AND IF MY BOSS EVER READS THIS :oops:... OH WELL IN ABOUT 6 WEEKS I HOPEFULLY WONT GIVE A MONKEYS

THANX AGAIN ALL, LESLEYXX

BY THE WAY ALL OF YOU GOIN TO THE MEET IN CAMBRIDGE ON SUNDAY PLZ DONT WORRY, THE CAR KEYS THING WAS JUST A JOKE.....HONEST :wink:

PS NOW OFF TO LOOK FOR MY WHIP + HANDCUFFS :wink:

Archived