GSM 190 - Team 33 Brisbane

Gidza

Hi guys

Am starting this thread to share our experiences dealing with Team 33.

I had CO allocated mid January and all required docs that CO asked for submitted 24 Feb. Been waiting ever since. I emailed CO last week and got a response stating annual limits are being reached so applications are being queued.

Is there anyone in similar shoes?

My CO is K.D

cheers

P/S when replying please use initials for CO and not their full name so we maintain privacy.

Hi,

We are with Team 33 in Brisbane on a SS 489 visa, received the same email, uploaded extra documents on 4th March and now just waiting. Our CO is A K

We lodged 6th January, CO assigned 17th February and requested copy of new passport for my son (as it expired in March), uploaded new passport 4th March and we have been told no extra documents requried, apparently visa is "in progress" but it is just a waiting game now. Our agent said we may have to wait until new allocation begins in July.

Thanks

hi,

we are also in same boat "GSM Brisbane team 33"..applied 25 jan 2014..CO asked additional docs in 25 mar 2014...upload docs 28 mar 2014..

our CO is KD

is it true we have to wait for July allocation..??

Thanks

hi,

we are also in same boat "GSM Brisbane team 33"..applied 25 jan 2014..CO asked additional docs in 25 mar 2014...upload docs 28 mar 2014..

our CO is KD

Thanks

Hi Friends,

Even I too applied my subclass 190 visa on 15th December 2013, CO allocated on 3 February and requested PCC and medical, I uploaded relevant docs on 24th Feb 2014. After some time CO replied that due to limited visa places availability you will have to wait longer and DIAC will contact you once places available. im waiting , waiting , waiting....................................dont know we I would be very happy to hear grant news, its difficult to wait longer.

Regards,

Pratheep

hi,

our CO is KD

Thanks

Sauib

So we have same CO. Am just confused why they would still ask for meds and otber docs if the quota is almost full. Does this mean they are just piking up apps that are ready for grants and automatically grant everyone afyer July 1 coz it appears many will habe to wait till July.

I also am worried that immi account seems to have been last updated a long time ago. Mine still shows docs requested for medicals even though COhas confirmed she has received all my docs.

I emailed CO asking about delay and she said the RSM limits is being reached so apps are being queued tho 190 would have first pref.

And from other threads I picked up that once quota is reached the we have to wait till the new allocation which is released at the beginning of the year on 1 July

HI , We lodged on 5th Dec and uploaded PCC and medicals on 6/2/14 for 190 NSW visa , migration expert got same response re queue of 190's due to limits being reached , we are with team 34 Brisbane, hopefully we will all get granted in this year!

I emailed CO asking about delay and she said the RSM limits is being reached so apps are being queued tho 190 would have first pref.

And from other threads I picked up that once quota is reached the we have to wait till the new allocation which is released at the beginning of the year on 1 July

If the pending visa applications are to be considered only after the July 1st, and assuming there are some changes to the rules(in terms of points/eligibility criteria) so on...

Do we have to re-apply or would our applications be considered only if we meet the new eligibility criteria(if any major changes)..

Do anyone of you know what was case during March 2013 and July 2013.

I remember that few ACS applications(applied in Apr-June 2013) were sent back for review as the rules were changed in July 2013.

Any idea on this?

If the pending visa applications are to be considered only after the July 1st, and assuming there are some changes to the rules(in terms of points/eligibility criteria) so on...

Do we have to re-apply or would our applications be considered only if we meet the new eligibility criteria(if any major changes)..

Do anyone of you know what was case during March 2013 and July 2013.

I remember that few ACS applications(applied in Apr-June 2013) were sent back for review as the rules were changed in July 2013.

Any idea on this?

it's sound very scaryyy...

Hi guys

I emailed CO asking why immiaccount doesn't update even after CO has confirmed all docs received. Got this response;

"We do not update the documents as received on the immi-account. All documents have been received and your application is queued for finalisation.

As the program is reaching its yearly limit, I am unable to finalise at this time. I will advise as soon as I am able to".

So looks like there's a lot of waiting to be done

• 1 month later...

Archived