Uploading docs for Visa

mpatel1972

Hi,

I'm in the process of uploading documents but have few questions on certain docs.

1. In my EOI, I uploaded my skills assessment, degree certificate\transcript and work references. In the 'recommended' list of documents, it states I need to upload Evidence of skills assessment\qualifications\work experience. Do I need to upload these documents here again? Has anyone done this?

2. Evidence of custody. This document is under my wife's section. Since the entire family will be migrating together, assuming this document is not relevant for me. Please confirm?

3. For my 2 children, it's asking for Evidence of relationship \ Evidence of Birth. Can I upload the birth certificate twice or is once enough under 'Evidence of Birth'?

4. Also for my 2 children, it had 'Evidence of Member of Family Unit'. I'm assuming this is not relevant and applies to those that have adopted the children. Please confirm.

Thanks in advance.

You dont have to upload all recommended items. Example eg evidence of birth and evidence of relationship. It' s enough to upload birth cert only as long as you and your wife is mentioned as the parents...

Evidence of custody, not required if all migrating and both you and your spouse name is on birth cert and legally act as their guardian.

Archived