postponing medical checks due to pregnancy??? can this be done???

kirksummers

hello all at pomisoz

i have recently applied and paid for in full my 189 visa for myself, my wife and 2 daughters

we are/was very close to booking our medical checks, but we now think my wife is pregnant!

so we/my wife can not complete the medical checks due to this

my big question is...... is it ok to postpone the health checks for 10 months approx and also add the new arrival on to our 189 visa application once he/she arrives???

any help on this matter greatly appreciated

regards, kirk summers

yes, I asked my agent this as I thought I might be pregnant and they would have just deferred everything until after the baby was born and then added the baby on. Much cheaper to do it this way as well as I believe you don't pay any extra for the baby, but if you have a baby after you have your medicals/visa granted then you have to pay to add the baby on which is quite expensive.

yes, I asked my agent this as I thought I might be pregnant and they would have just deferred everything until after the baby was born and then added the baby on. Much cheaper to do it this way as well as I believe you don't pay any extra for the baby, but if you have a baby after you have your medicals/visa granted then you have to pay to add the baby on which is quite expensive.

You don't add the baby after its born if the visa has been already granted. You need to apply for a child visa 101 or 802 for the baby.

Archived