RRV Granted for mrs tonyman

tonyman

Thanks God its been granted , I really thought I had made a mistake on the application and decided not to carry on with my daughters , was so worried and didn't tell mrs tonyman , that's one problem resolved now for the rest but will wait till after tomorrows funeral ........

That's a relief :-) glad that's sorted for you guys. Hope tomorrow goes the best it can go both for your wife and older daughter and also to you and your other girls.

thanks Bell , we will be attending a mass or two tomorrow .........as John will be mentioned and that's my way of saying goodbye from Oz , I did go to Perth Cathedral to fill out a mention form (I`m not Catholic ) they too will recognize John not sure if I will make it , I cant be everywhere tomorrow as there are three masses ........Jac is coping really well she is so strong , much stronger than I could ever be ..........

thanks Bell , we will be attending a mass or two tomorrow .........as John will be mentioned and that's my way of saying goodbye from Oz , I did go to Perth Cathedral to fill out a mention form (I`m not Catholic ) they too will recognize John not sure if I will make it , I cant be everywhere tomorrow as there are three masses ........Jac is coping really well she is so strong , much stronger than I could ever be ..........

I'm sure wherever you will be tomorrow it will be reflective on John and your remember him and thoughts and prayers will remain with him. All the best for tomorrow :hug:

I'm glad you sorted out the RRV and I hope that tomorrow is a day of remembering your father in law in a happy way, a celebration of his life and the things he achieved. I feel for you all at this time Nick and also pray for John x

Was just wondering how you & your family are tonyman. Hope you are all managing to deal with your sad loss & that your wife & daughter made it back for the funeral x

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner BM but I had to go to mils for lamb roast , was lovely too ......she even made me a trifle.........yes the service was lovely all went well , have phoned my wife a few times now , on Friday she was very upset but in happy way as by pure coincidence the hymn she chose for the uk service was being sung during confirmation that I attended in our school church while the funeral was taking place in UK .....I thought she had requested it but she hadn't , how strange was that .........Here I am Lord was the hymn........and thank Cal........:hug:

Archived