One dog to Brisbane.

Hello Pet Air.

A bit of help and guidance if you would be so kind.

My wife has recieved a job offer which means we will need to leave for Brisbane late July, the job starts on 2nd August.

Now for our issues, our lovely Parsons terrier has had her first rabies jab and is due to have her blood test on 7th March.

I know she won't be able to travel until around September. We don't have any one to look after her in the UK, is there anything Pet Air can suggest? Do you provide a service to overcome this difficulty?

Many thanks

Chris

Dear Chris

This actually can work fairly well. We can look after your little dog and while she is with us we can do all the vet work, so literally, we can either collect her or your wife can drop her off to us and we will take over fully at that point.

Or if you have a family member or friend who would have her for a month (or just over), we can help them and their vets with the preparation.

It will be ok and we can certainly help out whichever way you choose.

In terms of costs, if you can measure her as per our website and let us know where you are based in UK and then we can do you a perfect quote

Bob

http://www.petairuk.com

ChrisOTE=BobPetairUK;1936452771]Dear Chris

This actually can work fairly well. We can look after your little dog and while she is with us we can do all the vet work, so literally, we can either collect her or your wife can drop her off to us and we will take over fully at that point.

Or if you have a family member or friend who would have her for a month (or just over), we can help them and their vets with the preparation.

It will be ok and we can certainly help out whichever way you choose.

In terms of costs, if you can measure her as per our website and let us know where you are based in UK and then we can do you a perfect quote

Bob

www.petairuk.com

Hi Bob

Have you recieved my quote request? If not would you like me to send it again?

Chr

Archived