Do I need Points Test Advice?

GetMeDownUnder

Hi,

I have submitted my ACS RPL and hope to apply for an EOI when I receive my response back.

In the meantime I have read that I may require a Points Test Advice from VETASSESS since the ACS cannot verify my non-IT related degree.

Do I definitely require the Points Test Advice? IF so, can I apply for EOI once I have my ACS information back or do I have to wait for VETASSESS points test advice?

I am guessing I have to do all of the above but have my fingers crossed that I am mistaken.

Thanks for any advice :)

On a separate note, it is annoying that I spent ages getting so many docs certified for ACS only to find that VETASSESS now require the same docs certified but in colour. I therefore have to go and do all of that all over again :mad:

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having problems. Can't help on the assessment front I'm afraid, but just wanted to query why you need to get your docs recertified - can't you use the same ones? My husband is compiling employment references for his ACS skills assessment and I'm sure he just has to scan and upload them onto the ACS website (thus leaving the original document in your hand, free to do whatever you like with).

Or have we misunderstood it?! :huh:

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having problems. Can't help on the assessment front I'm afraid, but just wanted to query why you need to get your docs recertified - can't you use the same ones? My husband is compiling employment references for his ACS skills assessment and I'm sure he just has to scan and upload them onto the ACS website (thus leaving the original document in your hand, free to do whatever you like with).

Or have we misunderstood it?! :huh:

ACS are happy with certified copies..

VETASSESS now say "IMPORTANT: All identity, qualification and employment documents need to be submitted as colour scans of certified copies"

I originally had black and white certified copies created by the solicitor. Now I require colour ones as VETASSESS do not appear to accept them. Of course, I could try being literal and submitting a colour scan of my black and white certified copy but I dont think that will help my cause. :(

Archived