Rental Issue /Shared or Separate ?

Aqua 24

If you can get your own surely that will be better? You'd have to pay all the bills, but what price is your own privacy?

Big oversupply in apartments as predicted, you should be able to drive a great price. Even students are setting themselves up in single apartments in the middle of the city.

Which is a massive change from how it's been for many years.

The shared might have bills included in price so work out cheaper??...and if your going on your own some people prefer sharing as its a way to get to knw ppl..personally I'd def go for my own place as i like my own space but depends on your own preference

Well you said it is the same price?? If bills are not included in the shared one then no it would work out similar...if bills are included in the shared one then obviously if you were to live on your own you would need to take price of bills into consideration...which shouldnt be too much for one person anyway. If the prices are the same I would personally get my own place.

i'm moving to Canberra next month as well and i have been looking solely at shared places, as it feels like a good way to get to meet some people. In London i have mainly lived on my own as already have a social circle but in a new place its hard to underestimate the benefit of having people to talk to each day when you don't know anyone

Archived