So pleased to have found this site.

Chandler

:biggrin:Hi, started CPV in November 2012 and have so many questions to be answered so, having perused this site I'm so happy that there are many people in the same situation as myself and partner, it makes the stress and tension so much easier being able to chat to you guys who have already gone through the procedures and gain first-hand knowledge of what might be in store for us and the best way to proceed. Thank you so much for taking the time to be so informative. Started proceedings to be with my two Daughters and two Grandsons in NSW with an organisation called Visacorp in Sydney. So far, so good, am expecting correspondence around May to do the Police clearance and Medical stuff, then it will be "all systems go" and I'll be plaguing you with allsorts of questions so, in advance, I'm saying thanks.

Hi I haven,t been on PiO for a while but got asked a question on Facebook so thought I would see what's happening.

My hubby and I came over on a CPV nearly 5 yrs ago so can understand what you are going through it can all get very stressful but you get there in the end. We were the last of about 6 couples on here and thought it would never happen as we couldn't,t get our house sold but we did and now living on the Gold Coast and loving it there have been ups and downs but can honestly say its worked for us.

Anyway if I can be of any help to you with advice don,t hesitate to ask Good lunch and hope it all goes well for you x

Hello All!

Chanced upon this site quite by accident. Been reading other member comments and found this very informative! My husband and I just started our migration procedure to Australia, today ! Fingers crossed , it all goes smoothly :biggrin: Has anyone used AIVES , dubai as their agent? They said they are MARA registered. Do let me know if anyone has had any updates regarding this.

Archived