Help!! Sub-class 189 absent for new applications in ImmiAccount

piyuyawa

Hello,

Just wanted to keep things ready before my ITA comes in, so registered on ImmiAccount and started with new application.

First step is selecting your sub-class, but sub-class 189 is absent there. :arghh:

Am I doing smthing wrong? Is ImmiAccount not to be used at all for 189? :wideeyed:

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

I only created my immi account when I recieved my formal invite after submitting my EOI. Once you receive this formal invite there will be a link next to your EOI about creating your immi account which is linked to your EOI. If you only submitted your EOI on 11th Feb then the next round of invites will be two weeks away.

I only created my immi account when I recieved my formal invite after submitting my EOI. Once you receive this formal invite there will be a link next to your EOI about creating your immi account which is linked to your EOI. If you only submitted your EOI on 11th Feb then the next round of invites will be two weeks away.

Hello, I have received invitation to apply and I have created immiaccount, but i do not find application for subclass 189 in the list of new applications in immiaccount, pl let me know if there is any solution to this problem, I have already lost 30 days. Looking forward to a resolution of this issue.

In fact the immiaccount does not show any of the point based sub-classes.

This is really weird.

Nothing I can do about it right now, I ll just wait for my ITA and then try thru the link as mentioned by Bissy.

cmat, did you use the link as mentioned by bissy or did u go thru directly from the immi site?

In fact the immiaccount does not show any of the point based sub-classes.

This is really weird.

Nothing I can do about it right now, I ll just wait for my ITA and then try thru the link as mentioned by Bissy.

cmat, did you use the link as mentioned by bissy or did u go thru directly from the immi site?

Hi Piyuyawa, Visa subclass 189 is a invitation only visa, therefore you cannot apply one without invitation.

After you have received the invitation, you are provided with a link from Skillslect to your Immiaccount, THEN you creat a new account and start your application. Hope it help.

Archived